Sunday, October 18, 2009

Our Current Situation

Currently our lives have become somewhat hectic and unpredictable. Adam and I have gone from a newly married couple to having a newborn baby, Alaina, and becoming an actual family. Not only have we started our family, but we are a modern day Army family… one that is separated by a deployment to Iraq. As Adam and I learn how to be new parents and raise our daughter, we are working together from different parts of the world. Luckily, I have moved back to Michigan and my parents have welcomed Alaina and I back into their home with excitement and open arms. Between my parents, my sister, my aunts, my grandparents and Adam’s entire family as well, we have a lot of help and support to raise our daughter and get through yet another deployment while slowly making the transition out of the Army and back into civilian life for good! Keep checking back for updates on the adventures and stories of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment